Monday, May 29, 2017

Day 11

Saturday the 27th
I saw three movies today! We were planning to see In The Fade at 2pm and arrived two hours early to make sure we could get a good spot in line. We ended up accidentally stumbling into You Were Never Really Here, which had a lot of loose ends that I wanted tied up. However it was a still good one.

In The Fade was a good movie that I enjoyed watching. However parts of it were very predictable. I would definitely recommend it to a friend if it was in a local theater. Diane Kruger is talented and beautiful.

After that we had lunch at the AmPav and I finally got a PB&J. It was on a baguette and it was delicious. We then went back to JLP to change clothes before going to see Patty Cake$ at 10:30. It was my favorite movie of the festival so far. Great music and funny references.

I saw one of the cute ushers from this week, we took a selfie. He said I was pretty ;) His name is Aleksey

No comments:

Post a Comment