Monday, May 22, 2017

Blog Day 6

Sunday the 21st

This morning was slow-moving. I had started my review but needed to finish it up and turn it in. I’m fairly happy with it but I hate that it’s a negative one.

I once again missed the French musical about love, and I think it was the last showing sadly. However I did make it to Madame, a French-American comedy that I enjoyed a lot.

Afterwards I wasn’t sure what to do with myself and I ran into some others from the program. They were headed to a sandwich stand, which I had not done yet. I finally got to eat some chicken for the first time since being here and it was the greatest sandwich I’ve ever had.

After that we looked around the short film corner, we then headed to a showing of The Killing of a Sacred Deer. It was a shocking film that was incredibly well-done with superb acting. However, I will never be watching it again because I found it disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment